Personal and professional development at EHL
In addition to your hospitality administration courses and projects, you will have many other opportunities to increase your professional potential at EHL, including:
- Advice on job applications, interview techniques and career development, offered by our Internships and Careers Office.
- Our mentoring program — an opportunity for 40 carefully selected students to be coached for two years by experienced alumni.
- Leadership training weekends.
- Career Club, Junior Enterprise and Public Speaking Club committees.
- Our Young Hoteliers Summit.
- International competitions.
As the ambassador for Swiss hotel management schools, EHL offers these opportunities to promote excellence in all aspects of our students' personal and professional development.