The City of Lausanne
Just a short ride away by car, bike, bus or metro, Lausanne offers a delightful variety of cultural, gastronomic and commercial attractions.
Foodies' paradise: From brunches, to breweries, and food trucks to fine dining, Lausanne has more than 300 F&B venues and something for every taste. In the gastronomic arena, Lausanne has four Michelin-starred restaurants and 20 restaurants with 12 or more points assigned by Gault&Millau (2018).
Arts & culture:
- Lausanne Cathedral (400,000+ visitors every year)
- Palace of Rumine with 5 different museums inside
- Museum of Art Brut (a strange must-see)
- Fondation de l'Hermitage (art and photography exhibitions)
- Cantonal Museum of Fine Arts
- the Olympic Museum (in wonderful Ouchy)