Distinguished Speakers Series
The Distinguished Speakers Series gives hospitality industry leaders a unique opportunity to share their views on current trends and challenges.
The “Distinguished Speakers” include CEOs, entrepreneurs and consultants from Europe, the USA and Asia, representing the hotel and catering industry, airlines, casinos and so on. Here are some of the subjects addressed at previous conferences:
- The challenges of setting up a new “boutique” airline,
- Hotel design trends,
- Recent developments in the hotel and tourism sectors in the Middle East,
- Development trends in Las Vegas hotels, restaurants and casinos,
- The expansion challenges faced by American hotel firms in Europe,
- How multinational hospitality firms manage their human resources to increase their bottom line.