EHL Bachelor, Master's Degree and Other Programs
Our Hospitality Management Degrees
In today’s global hospitality industry, managers need to have hospitality know-how and a broader set of strategic business skills to reach upper-level positions. To satisfy these requirements for companies and future hospitality professionals, we offer a wide array of hospitality management degrees for people with varying backgrounds and career aspirations.
All degrees are delivered by EHL, which is recognized as a Swiss University of Applied Science and which has an American (NECHE) accreditation. Plus, our degrees comply with the Bologna requirements using the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality
The Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management prepares students to enter junior management positions in top companies with the skills, connections and resources to launch an international career.
- Ideal for ambitious undergraduate students
- Full-time, four-year degree program
- Includes hands-on hotel management courses, two internships and business integration
Master’s Degree in Hospitality
The Master of Science HES-SO in Global Hospitality Business takes students around the globe to study in three top-notch universities in Switzerland, Hong Kong and the USA.
- Ideal for young hospitality professionals and graduates
- Full-time, 16-month program
- Includes contemporary management theory, field trips and business projects with global companies
Starting in September 2021, EHL will be reopening its Executive MBA (EMBA) program with a revised study path and an updated curriculum that focuses on customer-centric transformation.
Based on EHL’s previous Executive MBA program, which ran from 2001-2019, the revamped EMBA offers a part-time learning approach that mixes online and face-to-face components, with modular flexibility for busy mid-career business professionals.
The curriculum is updated with a focus on designing and delivering innovative services by putting customer experience at the core of the strategy.
MBA in Hospitality (80% online)
The MBA in Hospitality is delivered 80% online and 20% on campus; it offers a balanced learning experience with the freedom of online courses, and the support and interaction with faculty on campus. It gives students a solid education in finance, marketing, leadership and risk management strategies.
- Ideal for busy hospitality professionals who want to advance their career
- Blended learning: 80% online, 20% (approximately 3 weeks) on campus
- Focus on current best practices within the hospitality and service business sectors
- Culinary & Restaurant Management Certificate: turns your passion for culinary arts into a career
- Junior Academy: for young students who are curious about hospitality careers and programs
- Online Certificates: gives you a deeper understanding of the hospitality industry
- Luxury Brand Management: Short course offered on our Campus in Singapore (more information)