Choose the Right Graduate Degree Program
If you want to change careers, or go higher in the hospitality industry, get your master’s degree from EHL, the only Hospitality Management school with Swiss and American accreditation, consistently ranked number one in the industry.
Master in Global Hospitality Business
In the Master of Science HES-SO in Global Hospitality Business program, you will study strategic management and collaborate with international hospitality businesses in three important hospitality markets (Europe, USA and Hong Kong) to sharpen your leadership skills for a global career. The program is ideal for young hospitality professionals and graduates.
- 16-month, full-time program
- Study in three top-notch universities in premium facilities and locations
- Gain three professional certifications on top of the degree
- Join the alumni networks of all three institutions
Executive MBA in Hospitality Administration
The Executive MBA in Hospitality Administration is an accelerated, full-time program designed for hospitality professionals looking for a career change.
- 11-month, full-time program
- Study Hospitality General Management with experts in the field
- Develop your professional network among leading companies
MBA in Hospitality (80% online)
The MBA in Hospitality offers a flexible, blended learning curriculum that will allow you to advance your career, without taking a long break from your employment. The online modules will give you new tools and strategies to apply immediately in the workplace, while the campus-based modules will give you the chance to network and exchange ideas with faculty, industry leaders and classmates on site.
- Ideal for busy hospitality professionals
- 12 to 36 months to complete, flexible program
- Delivered 80% online, 20% onsite
- Industry networking opportunities
Hospitality EMBA Program in China
The Hospitality EMBA is a joint program, with courses jointly delivered by CEIBS and EHL faculty in Switzerland, Shanghai, and other cities in the Asia Pacific Region. Graduates will be awarded with dual EMBA Degrees, one each from CEIBS and EHL.