Bachelor in Hospitality Management - Direct Entry
Join the Bachelor program directly in Year 2 following a professional degree or 2 years of university-level hospitality studies
Complete your Bachelor Degree in 3 or 4 Academic Semesters
Get your Bachelor from the most prestigious Hospitality Management School, Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne, in as little as 3 semesters. Join the program at EHL's campus in Passugg, Graudbuenden, the most picturesque mountain region of Switzerland and complete your studies in Lausanne.
Exclusively for graduates of professional degrees in hospitality and university transfers.
Next dates: We will conduct interviews for Direct Entry candidates at the Swiss School of Tourism & Hospitality on April 10th and 11th.
Why Join the Bachelor Program
- Obtain your Bachelor degree in only 4 academic semesters (candidates may be exempt from the internship semester)
- Study in two Swiss regions famous for luxury hospitality: Graubuenden and Lake Leman
- Benefit from small classes and 1-1 coaching in Passugg and extensive networking opportunities in Lausanne
- Gain a complete portfolio of skills in sales & marketing, HR, and business management
- Access Master-level studies worldwide upon graduation
- Get hired by employers ranging from major hotel brands to private banks, consulting or marketing firms
Program Key Facts
- Title: Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management
- Duration: 4 semesters for direct entry and transfers (candidates may be exempt from the internship semester)
- Location: first and third semesters in Passugg, final semester in Lausanne, Switzerland
- Internship in 2nd semester: 6-month supervisory internship
- Start dates: February and September of each year
Our Campus in Passugg
The EHL campus in Passugg is home to the Swiss School of Tourism and Hospitality. It is located in a former Belle Epoque hotel set in Switzerland's #1 tourism region with the most 4* and 5* hotels in the country. Its boutique atmosphere and small classes provide a very supportive learning environment. Students benefit from individual coaching to facilitate the transition into the program.
EHL follows a holistic admission process with 2 program intakes per year: February and September.
We assess applications on a wide range of criteria such as academic records, personal experiences and motivation for a career in the hospitality and service industries.
Requirements for Direct Entry and Transfer Students:
- Final High School Diploma (incl. transcripts / grade reports)
- 1 year of professional experience in the hospitality industry (incl. internships)
- 60 ECTS credits or equivalent awarded by a hospitality institution
For Dipl. Hôtelier(ère)-Restaurateur(rice) HF
Graduates from the Swiss Professional Degree - "Dipl. Hôtelière-Restauratrice / Hôtelier-Restaurateur HF are exempted from the internship semester and may therefore complete their Bachelor degree in just 3 semesters.