Master in Global Hospitality Business
Our Master of Science in Global Hospitality Business prepares young graduates to become the next generation of global leaders. In three semesters, you will study at three prestigious institutions in Switzerland, Hong Kong and the USA, and learn to adapt your management style, service offers and business strategy to key tourism markets.
A Global Hospitality Master for the Future
Built for the future of the global hospitality industry, this master’s in Hospitality Management will teach you to manage the complexity of worldwide operations with the local touch that makes for exceptional customer experiences. We have joined forces with two of the world’s leading Hospitality Management schools to offer this master’s degree in hospitality that spans the globe over three semesters.
Semester 1 - Switzerland
Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) in Lausanne, Switzerland – The world’s first hotel school, EHL consistently ranks among the best Hospitality Management schools in the world, according to industry professionals.
Semester 2 – Hong Kong
Hong Kong Polytechnic University – Ranked 3rd in the world for Hospitality & Leisure Management programs in 2017 (QS World University Rankings by Subject).
Semester 3 – USA
Conrad N. Hilton College, University of Houston, Texas, USA – Founded by hotel icon Conrad N. Hilton, this American college is ranked among the top hospitality programs in the world.
- Title: Master of Science (HES-SO) in Global Hospitality Business
- Duration: 16-months, full-time program
- Location: Switzerland, Hong Kong, USA
- Includes: A consulting project for a business client
- Start dates: September
Benefits of the Global Master’s in Hospitality
As a student in this master’s in hospitality program, you will benefit from a unique learning experience that combines academic courses with travel and business field trips, in three of the world’s most developed tourism markets (EU, USA & Asia).
You will graduate with:
- Hospitality Management skills for international businesses
- In-depth knowledge of global and regional tourism trends and markets
- An internationally accredited degree (Swiss/ECTS & NEASC)
- Global exposure and deeper cultural awareness
- A strong global industry network
- Alumni membership & connections from three prestigious institutions
Admissions & Fees
At EHL, we take a comprehensive approach to graduate program admissions. We look for candidates who have the intellectual qualities and interpersonal skills to be successful leaders in hospitality and service businesses.
- Aptitude for critical thinking & analysis
- Cultural awareness & language skills
- Customer-oriented service approach
- Self-management & personal motivation
We invite you to learn more about the admissions requirements and fees.