Hospitality EMBA with CEIBS
Our Hospitality Executive MBA (HEMBA) is a dual degree delivered jointly with CEIBS and focuses on service business management.
The program prepares you for China’s service sector, which makes up the bulk of the country’s economy and is expected to play an even greater role in the coming years.
An Executive MBA on Service Excellence
Designed for senior managers in charge of service excellence, this executive MBA will help you acquired strong business knowledge and developed your leadership skills. By the end of the program, you will have the potential to advance your career into executive position within the service industry.
- Service Marketing
- Financial Reporting
- Managerial Economics
- Expansion and Governance of Service Business
- Strategic Managerial Accounting
- Optimizing Service Business
- Strategic Management in the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality and Tourism Economics
- Big Data Analytics for the Hospitality Industry
- The Art of Service Excellence
- Service Operations Excellence and Innovation
- Hospitality Operating Systems
- Organizational Behaviour
- Service Culture and Managerial Cognition
- High-Performance Leadership and Reflection
Title: Hospitality EMBA
Dual Degree: two degrees from EHL & CEIBS
Language: Chinese and English (simultaneous translation)
Duration: 18 months, part-time
Delivery format: 4 days/module on-site
Location: Shanghai, Lausanne, Zurich, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok
Benefits of the hospitality executive MBA
As a participant in this executive MBA, you will benefit from a unique learning experience that combines CEIBS’ business expertise and EHL’s hospitality management
You will graduate with:
- Hospitality Service Management skills
- Business knowledge from one of the world’s leading business school
- In depth knowledge of the Chinese service industry
- A double accredited degree (AACSB & Equis)
- Alumni membership in both schools
China Europe International Business School (CEIBS), a joint-venture for management education, was co-founded by the Chinese government and European Union (EU) in 1994, with Shanghai Jiao Tong University and the EFMD serving as its executive partners.
Renowned for its academic rigor, CEIBS is the first business school on the Chinese mainland to have been accredited by both EQUIS and AACSB and the only business school in Asia to have simultaneously made it to the Financial Times’ top 10 list of MBA and EMBA programs.
Admissions & Fees
The CEIBS Admissions Committee strives to select candidates who have demonstrated outstanding achievements during their career, and those who can best fulfil the graduate study requirements, bring the most experience and diversity to the class, and have the talent and integrity to become business leaders.
The Admissions Committee looks for:
- Strong academic ability
- Demonstrated managerial and leadership experience
- Business entrepreneurial spirit
- Personal qualities
The admission process is handled by CEIBS.