Executive MBA in Hospitality Administration
The Executive MBA in Hospitality Administration is an accelerated, full-time program designed for professionals who want to take a new direction or start a business in the global hospitality industry.
Transform your career with an Executive MBA in Hospitality
This full-time program includes three types of courses targeting hospitality management skills, professional development and business acumen, so it benefits industry professionals and “outsiders” alike. During this program, you will acquire solid hospitality management skills and develop your leadership potential in our international campus environment in Switzerland, the home of hospitality.
Our experienced faculty members will guide you through a comprehensive study of business administration to enhance your ability to think critically, conduct research and make solid decisions to drive business development.
In hands-on classes in hotel and restaurant operations, you will learn about industry standards in hotel environments and learn to master of the art and science of hospitality service and team management.
Throughout the program, you will develop valuable, transferable leadership skills and career building aptitudes, so you can set your own course and become a leader or entrepreneur in any business, anywhere in the world.
Key Facts of the Executive MBA
- Title: Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hospitality
- Duration: 11-month, full-time program
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Includes: Hospitality immersion (practical courses), field trips, CEO challenges
- Start dates: September of each year
Benefits of the Executive MBA
As a student on the Executive MBA in hospitality, you will benefit from face-to-face learning with faculty members who are experts in their field, plus you will have the opportunity to share insights with experienced industry peers on field trips, CEO challenges and networking events.
You will graduate with:
- Solid skills in hospitality general management
- Experience with real business development projects
- An internationally accredited degree (Swiss/ECTS & NEASC)
- Swiss and European souvenirs and broader cultural awareness
- A strong global network of peers, industry leaders and alumni
The Swiss Agency for Accreditation and Quality Assurance (AAQ - formerly OAQ) certifies that the Executive MBA in Hospitality Administration meets high qualitative standards. This independent organization assures and promotes the quality of teaching and research at universities in Switzerland. It is independent, uses internationally recognized methods and is able to draw upon the knowledge and experience of leading experts.
Admissions & Fees
At EHL, we take a comprehensive approach to graduate program admissions. We look for candidates who have the intellectual qualities and interpersonal skills to be successful leaders in hospitality and service businesses.
- Aptitude for critical thinking & analysis
- Cultural awareness & language skills
- Customer-oriented service approach
- Self-management & personal motivation
Learn more about the admissions requirements and fees by clicking below.