Fabien Pairon is a Senior Lecturer Practical Arts delivering culinary arts courses and participating in research and development in food science at EHL. Born in the north of Burgundy, France, Fabien began working in the food business at the age of 15. He initially trained as a chef and worked in France and abroad, including Russia and the UK, mainly in gastronomic restaurants and international catering service companies. He set up his own catering and reception organization business in his home region and ran it for 6 years. After obtaining his higher education certification, he taught in a hotel and culinary school for 8 years. Being awarded the title “Meilleur Ouvrier de France” for the category of "charcuterie traiteur" (delicatessen artisan) in 2011 gave a new dimension to his career as it led him to come and teach at EHL.
Mr Fabien Pairon
- Culinary Arts
- Recherche en alimentation et nutrition
- Mangez l’augmenté, October 2017, collaboration ECAL (Ecole Cantonale d’Arts de Lausanne)
- Geoforme, December 2017, creation & collaboration De Buyer France
- Pairon, F. (2017) Recipes from Fabien Pairon – Booklet De Buyer Geoforme
- Pairon, F. (2015) Douceurs Charcutières