René-Ojas Woltering, PhD, is an Assistant Professor of Real Estate Finance at Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne. He holds a doctoral degree in Business Administration from the University of Regensburg. His research interests include real estate investment vehicles, investment strategies, and issues relevant to the hospitality industry. His publications have appeared in scholarly journals such as the Journal of Banking and Finance, Real Estate Economics, and the Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics. Dr. Woltering has gained valuable experience in the real asset management, investment management, and consulting industry. He is also awardee of several finance & investment competitions.
Dr René-Ojas Woltering
- Instruments d'investissement immobilier
- Indices immobiliers
- Économie de l'immobilier
- Fonds communs de placement
- Valorisation d'hôtels
- Performance and Valuation of Listed Real Estate Companies
- Flow-Performance Relationship of Mutual Funds
- German Open-end Fund Crisis
- Hotel Indices
- Woltering, R.-O., Weis, C., Schindler, F., Sebastian, S. (2018). Capturing the Value Premium - Global Evidence from a Fair Value-Based Investment Strategy. Journal of Banking & Finance, Vol. 86, pp. 53-69.
- Downs, D.H., Sebastian, S., Weistroffer, C. & Woltering, R.-O. (2016). Real Estate Fund Flows and the Flow-Performance Relationship. The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Vol. 52, Issue 4, pp. 347–382.
- Downs, D.H., Sebastian, S., & Woltering, R.-O. (2016). Real Estate Fund Openings and Cannibalization, Vol. 45, Issue 4, pp. 791-828