Dr Tiphaine Jérôme
Tiphaine Jérôme, PhD, is an Assistant Professor of Financial Accounting at EHL where she teaches courses in financial accounting and managerial accounting. She holds a PhD in financial accounting from HEC Paris and a master’s degree in management science from the Sorbonne Graduate Business School and HEC Paris. She also holds the French agrégation in economics and management (ranked third nationwide). To gain international experience, she was a visiting student at the Erasmus University of Rotterdam and at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Tiphaine's research covers CSR reporting and corporate governance and it has been published in Comptabilité – Contrôle – Audit, European Accounting Review, Journal of Business Ethics, and Social and Environmental Accountability Journal. Her dissertation received the best PhD award from the French accounting association. She has taught in institutions such as ENS Cachan, HEC Paris, and Paris-Sud University and has several years of experience in the French professional accounting education.
Dr Tiphaine Jérôme
- Gouvernance d'entreprise
- Publications et rapports en matière de RSE
- Performances environnementales
- Cho, C., Hageman, A.,& Jérôme, T. (2017). Eye-tracking experiments in social and environmental accounting research. Social and Environmental Accountability Journal, 37(3), 155-173.
- Depoers, F., & Jérôme, T. (2017) Environmental expenditure disclosure strategies in a regulated context. Comptabilité – Contrôle – Audit, 23(1), 41-74.
- Martin, C., & Jérôme, T. 82016) Cost-(in)efficiency and institutional pressures in chain nursing homes. European Accounting Review, 5(4), 687-718.
- Depoers, F., Jeanjean, T., & Jérôme, T. (2016) Voluntary disclosure of greenhouse gas emissions: Contrasting the Carbon Disclosure Project and corporate reports. Journal of Business Ethics, 134(3), 445-461.
- Finalist of the best article award (mid-year meeting of the Public Interest section of the American Accounting Association) - 2014
- Best PhD award from the French Accounting Association - 2013