Dr Reza Etemad-Sajadi
Reza Etemad-Sajadi, PhD, is an Associate Professor teaching courses in international marketing, service marketing and CRM at EHL. He obtained a PhD in Management from the University of Neuchatel, and an MA and BS in Computer and Communication Sciences from Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale Lausanne (EPFL). Reza's research interests focus intently on the latest uses of technology to enhance life experiences, customer satisfaction and loyalty. His work has been published in academic peer reviewed journals and magazines including Cornell Hospitality Quarterly, Computers in Human Behavior 1 & 2, the International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management, the TQM Journal, the International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, and the Journal of CENTRUM Cathedra (JCC): The Business and Economics Research Journal.
Dr Reza Etemad-Sajadi
- International Marketing
- Service marketing
- HES-SO: Bringing hospitality inside seniors’ smart homes CTI: Avatar "Remote control 360°"
- Etemad-Sajadi, R. (2016). The impact of online real-time interactivity on patronage intention: The use of avatars. Computers in Human Behavior, 61, pp. 227-232.
- Etemad-Sajadi, R., Way, S. A., & Bohrer, L. (2016). Airline Passenger Loyalty The Distinct Effects of Airline Passenger Perceived Pre-Flight and In-Flight Service Quality. Cornell Hospitality Quarterly, 57 (2), pp. 219-225.
- Etemad-Sajadi, R. & Ghachem L. (2015). The impact of hedonic and utilitarian value of online avatars on e-service quality, Computers in Human Behavior, 52, pp. 81-86.
- Bezençon, V. & Etemad-Sajadi, R. (2015). The effect of developing a portfolio of sustainable labels. International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management, 43 (4/5), pp. 314-328.
- Etemad-Sajadi, R. (2015). The impact of service tradability on the choice of entry mode: The case of computer-related service firms, The TQM Journal, 27 (1), pp. 79-93.
- Etemad-Sajadi, R. (2014). The influence of a virtual agent on web-users’ desire to visit the company: The case of restaurant’s website. International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, 31(4), pp. 419-434.
- Etemad-Sajadi, R. & Rizzuto, D. (2013). The antecedents of consumer satisfaction and loyalty in fast food industry: a cross-national comparison between Chinese and Swiss consumers. International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, 30(7), pp. 780-798.
- Etemad-Sajadi, R. & Bezençon, V. (2012). What drives international performance? Insights from computer-related service firms. JCC: The Business and Economics Research Journal, 5(2), pp. 259-273.
- 2013: Award for Best Researcher Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne.
- 2012: The article “What drives international performance? Insights from computer-related service firms” published in JCC: The Business and Economics Research Journal, received an honorary award.
- 2008: Credit Suisse Award for Best Teaching, University of Neuchâtel.