Professional development and online courses
To meet the need for continuous learning and professional development in the hospitality industry, EHL offers a variety of online certificates, custom programs for executives and corporations, and a part-time, mostly online MBA in hospitality for experienced professionals.
Culinary & Restaurant Management Certificate
The course offers a perfect balance of operations and academics with hand-on training, industry-recognized certifications, and management and entrepreneurship modules.
- Ideal for career switchers and entrepreneurs who want to join the Food & Beverage industry
- Intense 5-month program
- 25 workshops with industry renowned experts
Online Hospitality Certificates
Our online certificates are ideal for busy hospitality managers and professionals who wish to improve their skills and knowledge about a specific subject relevant to their role or field in the hospitality industry.
- 100% online program, accessible from anywhere, at anytime
- Currently offered: Driving Hotel Revenues, Mastering Hotel Financials, Hotel Development and Real Estate Investments
- Delivered by EHL, guarantees premium education
- Program content based on EHL’s MBA
Part-time MBA in Hospitality (80% Online)
The MBA in Hospitality is delivered 80% online and 20% on campus offering a balanced learning experience with the freedom of online courses, and the support and interaction with faculty on campus. It gives students a solid education in finance, marketing, leadership, and risk management strategies.
- Ideal for busy hospitality professionals who want to advance their career
- Blended learning: 80% online, 20% (approximately 3 weeks) on campus
- Focus on current best practices within the hospitality and service business sectors
Custom Programs for Executives
Our executive courses focus on the latest industry trends to give you targeted skill sets and valuable tools and insights for the future of the hospitality industry.
- For experienced hospitality professionals and executives
- Delivered by our subsidiary, EHL Advisory Services
- Selection of executive course modules, tailor-made courses, and Corporate Management Development programs