Hospitality Executive MBA in China
Dual Degree by EHL & CEIBS
Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) and the China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) have agreed to an academic collaboration with the goal to deliver a unique hospitality management program.
The development of graduate-level Hospitality Management programs in China comes at a particularly timely phase of the Asian hospitality industry, which is set to grow well above the global average for the coming decade.
- First of its kind in China: General business education combined with hospitality management
- Dual Degree: Graduates will be rewarded with two degrees
- Dual Alumni Membership: Graduates will be recognized as alumni of both institutions
- Duration: 18 months
- Language: Chinese or English with simultaneous interpretation
- Locations: Various locations including Shanghai / Lausanne / Zurich / Hong Kong / Singapore / Bangkok
China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
China Europe International Business School (CEIBS), a joint venture for management education, was co-founded by the Chinese government and European Union (EU) in 1994. The School is committed to educating responsible leaders versed in "China Depth, Global Breadth" in line with its motto of "Conscientiousness, Innovation and Excellence".
Renowned for its academic rigor, CEIBS is the first business school on the Chinese mainland to have been accredited by both EQUIS and AACSB and the only business school in Asia to have simultaneously made it to the Financial Times' top 30 list of MBA, EMBA and Executive Education programs.
CEIBS has campuses in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Accra in Ghana, and Zurich in Switzerland. So far, it has more than 20,000 alumni from 85 countries worldwide, and has provided a broad range of management programs for more than 130,000 executives both at home and abroad.