Born in the north of Burgundy, Mr Fabien Pairon began working in the food business at the age of 15. He initially trained as a chef and worked in France and abroad mainly in gastronomic restaurants and international catering service companies.
He set up his own catering and reception organization business in his home region and ran it for 6 years. After obtaining his Education certification, he taught in a hotel and culinary school for 8 years.
Being awarded the title “Meilleur Ouvrier de France” in 2011 gave a new dimension to his career as it lead him to come and teach at EHL.
Mr Fabien Pairon
Senior Lecturer - Practical Arts
- Culinary arts
- Gastronomic restaurants
- International catering service
- Research and development in food science
- Pairon F., Nicolas A. & Segui C. (2018). Le Grand Livre de la Charcuterie. Best cookbook in the world (Macao 2019 Special Award Category)
- Pairon, F. (2017) Recipes from Fabien Pairon – Booklet De Buyer Geoforme
- Pairon, F. (2015) Douceurs Charcutières