Prepare your business for future growth and gain access to greater opportunities with EHL Alliance, our global professional network that unites leading academic and industry players with the resources of the EHL Group.
What is EHL Alliance ?
EHL Alliance is an exclusive global network that connects leadership professionals with peers and resources to elevate the future of hospitality and other business sectors.
Our membership program leverages the power of the EHL Group to give members privileged access to select products and services for personal, professional and organizational development.
Most importantly, EHL Alliance members support each other in implementing the latest trends, hosting events, thought leadership and boosting innovation for the hospitality sector.
The Power of EHL Group
EHL Alliance leverages the resources and services of the EHL Group entities, including:
Ecole hotelière de Lausanne (EHL): Ranked the world’s no.1 hospitality business school, operating in Switzerland and Singapore.
EHL Swiss School of Tourism and Hospitality: Our premium Swiss hospitality management school in Passugg, Switzerland.
EHL Advisory Services: The largest Swiss advisory services firm, offering a wide range of services to elevate businesses and education centers worldwide.
EHL Alliance membership gives you preferential access to the resources and services of the EHL Group and connects you with a global network of professionals for collaboration and thought leadership.
As a member of the EHL Alliance, you will have privileged access to resources and discounts (between 20 and 50% off) on select products and services.
• Consultation with EHL’s advisory specialists for business and education
• Collaboration with market leaders for best-practices and insights
• R&D resources for prototypes and feedback on product pitches
• Brand visibility with sponsorship and participation in international events
• Inspiration from EHL’s Innovation Village, startups and angel investing
• Learning from the best in professional training and executive education
The EHL Alliance platform includes a mobile application that allows members to connect with each other, access dedicated events, and share member news, events and announcements. Download the brochure for the full list of products and services.
- Hospitality consulting: tailor-made advisory services
- Training solutions: hospitality service training programs
- Student consultancy: group work to solve one of your business challenges
- Service excellence: instill hospitality service DNA into a business or team
- Consumer research: gain insights by conducting research among the EHL Alumni
- Reports: access EHL reports on trends in hospitality
- Case studies
- Student insights: showcase your projects and services to students for input
- Innovation: develop your projects and services through EHL Innovation Hub
- Product testing: test your ideas at EHL R&D kitchens with lecturers and students
- Brainstorming: involve lecturers and students on key business challenges
- Privileged access to faculty and partners for knowledge development and sharing
- Recruitment platform services
- Privileged access to student recruitment
- Partner status for career fairs
- Strategic connection with EHL Alliance members and EHL Alumni network
- Events at EHL and in partner institutions
- Sponsorship of student events (committee events)
- International conference participation
- Training and events in education partner institutions
- EHL Alumni & industry events
- Conferences and panel discussions at EHL
- One free advertisement per membership year in EHL newsletter to 5000+ alumni and on EHL social medias (Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Visibility at EHL University events, conferences, seminars, etc.
- Visibility at EHL Advisory Services partner events
- Access to the EHL Privilege Program
- F&B outlets benefits
- Possibility to become a non-exclusive supplier of EHL
“The founding members of EHL Alliance are ambitious companies with strong values who owe their success to their ability to look beyond the status quo. EHL Alliance bridges the academic and business worlds to share EHL Group's values of excellence, family, respect, innovation and learning.”
- Michel Rochat, EHL Group CEO.
EHL Alliance Founding Members
EHL Alliance has 21 founding members who represent a wide variety of industry sectors and business models.
Join the Alliance
To learn more and become a member of EHL Alliance, do not hesitate to contact us.