Dr Lohyd Terrier
Lohyd Terrier, PhD, is an Assistant Professor of Organizational Behavior at Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne since 2008. He received a MSc in Work & Organizational Psychology and a PhD in Social Psychology from the University of Provence, France. He has taught courses in Human Behavior & Performance, Influence & Leadership, Organizational Psychology, Research Methods, Social Psychology, and Interpersonal Relations. Lohyd is currently working on research projects on the topics: Using influence to promote pro-environmental behaviors; Using influence to promote organizational commitment; and Personality and influence.
Dr Lohyd Terrier
- Applied psychology
- Organizational behavior
- Influence – Nudges
- Environmental Psychology
- Dr Terrier is currently working on projects such as: - Using influence to promote pro-environmental behaviors - Using influence to promote organizational commitment - Personality and influence
- Funds obtained: Increase conservation behavior in hotel industry: Normative and Binding Communications, HES SO Fund, Sage- X: 32760 , 2012-2013, CHF 97'200 .
- Terrier, L., Rech, A., Marfaing, B. & Fernandez, S. (in press). How to deal with amotivated students? Using commitment to reduce amotivation as applied to hospitality training. Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Education.
- Kim, S., Fernandez, S. & Terrier, L. (2017). Procrastination, personality traits, and academic performance: When active and passive procrastination tell a different story. Personality and Individual Differences, 108, 154-157.
- Fernandez, S., stosic, G. & Terrier, L. (2017). Does your résumé photograph tell who you are? Personality and Individual Differences, 104, 186-189.
- Terrier, L., Kim, S. & Fernandez, S. (2016). Who are the good organizational citizens for the environment? An examination of the predictive validity of personality traits. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 48, 185-190.
- Terrier, L. & Jaquinet, A.-L. (2016). Food–Wine Pairing Suggestions as a Risk Reduction Strategy: Reducing Risk and Increasing Wine by the Glass Sales in the Context of a Swiss Restaurant, Psychological Reports, 119(1), 174–180.
- Terrier, L., & Marfaing, B., (2015). Using social norms and commitment to promote pro-environmental behavior among hotel guests, Journal of Environmental Psychology, 44, 10-15.
- Terrier, L., & Marfaing, B., (2015). Using binding communication to promote conservation among hotel guests, Swiss Journal of Psychology, 74(3), 169-175.