Jamil Hebali, PhD, is a Visiting Lecturer at EHL. He developed his academic and scientific research skills at the University of Geneva as marketing researcher. After working as a Teaching Fellow in collaboration with the Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship, Jamil increased his expertise in market research and market intelligence with JTI SA as Market Research Projects Associate. He joined EHL as Professor of Marketing and Market Research Manager, his main area of expertise and teaching are marketing intelligence, Big Data, consumer behavior and Brand management, etc. Jamil obtained a certificate in Business Intelligence from the University of Geneva, and his PhD in marketing from HEC Geneva. He also has an advanced diploma (DEA) in information systems (Université de Savoie, France), a master’s degree in Management and Technologies of Information Systems (Ecole supérieure des affaires, Grenoble, France), and a Bachelor’s degree in Management (Faculté de droit, des sciences économiques et politiques, Tunisie).
Dr Jamil Hebali
- Marketing Intelligence
- Market Research
- Big Data Strategy
- Consumer behavior
- Brand Management
- Digital behavior of the Swiss consumer. Market Study in collaboration with M&BD Consulting
- Exploratory study of social network user's commitment: A typology proposal
- Paper presented at the Global Conference on Services Management
- Hebali, J. (2017). Exploratory study of social network user's commitment: A typology proposal. Paper presented at the Global Conference on Services Management, October 3-7, Volterra, Italy.
- Best Paper Award 2018, The Types and Motivation of Social Network Users: A Qualitative Study of Young Adults