Giovanni-Battista Derchi is Assistant Professor of Management Control at EHL. He obtained a PhD in Management from HEC Lausanne and a Degree in Business Administration from Bocconi University. Dr Derchi is a Scientific Advisor and member of the Scientific Committee of the International Academy of Sport Sciences and Technology (AISTS). He is also visiting lecturer of advanced management accounting and strategic control at HEC Lausanne and SDA Bocconi School of Management. His research interests are in the field of performance evaluation, incentives and compensation systems, measurement and reporting of corporate social and environmental performance; planning and budgeting systems and risk management.
Dr Giovanni-Battista Derchi
- Contrôle de gestion
- The Performance of International Sport Organizations: Some Insights (with A. Davila and D. Oyon). In Emmanuel Bayle. (Ed.) Le Système Olympique. (pp. 199-214). Lausanne: Presses polytechniques et universitaires romandes, 2019.
- Are CEOs fired for their CSR performance? (with A. El Messoussi and D. Oyon), Academy of Management Annual Meeting Proceedings, 2018
- Corporate Accountability Reporting: ‘Greenwashing’ or Monitoring Systems?, Academy of Management Annual Meeting Proceedings, 2018
- The economic impact of the 2017 Taipei Universiade (with C. Stricker), AISTS Economic Impact Study Report, Lausanne (Switzerland), 2018
- Corporate governance: challenges for international sports federations (with A. Davila and D. Oyon), AISTS Collected Insights on Governance and Ethics, Lausanne (Switzerland), 2017
- Corporate Provision of Incentives for the Attainment of Environmental Targets (with T. Davila and D. Oyon), Academy of Management Annual Meeting Proceedings, 2016
- The economic impact of the 2016 UIPM Senior World Championship in Moscow (with C. Stricker), AISTS Economic Impact Study Report, Lausanne (Switzerland), 2016
- Strategia, Azioni, Misure. Modelli di Successo di Performance Management per le Imprese Italiane (with A. Cugini, A. Dossi and L. Ghezzi), EGEA, Milan (Italy), 2016
- Environmental management accounting systems: A review of the evidence and propositions for future research (with M. Burkert and D. Oyon), Studies in Managerial and Financial Accounting, 2013