University financial aidfor the master's program in global hospitality business
Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne:
EHL selects ambitious and talented students and educates them to become future global hospitality business leaders. To this end, we offer partial scholarships to help eligible students achieve their educational goals. The scholarship amounts will vary based on available funds and the number of applicants and will only be applicable to the semester at EHL.
A complete application for financial aid consists of the following:
- Complete program application (including all required documents; see Admissions)
- Scholarship request letter; the letter should indicate:
- The reason you are applying for financial aid
- The amount you are requesting
- How you believe you will contribute to the EHL community
- Your action-plan in the case that a scholarship is not granted
- Your budget plan, using the template provided hereafter
- Most recent fiscal income document
- Students below the age of 25 should submit both their own fiscal income document and that of their parents/sponsors
- Students over the age of 25 need only submit their own fiscal income document
There are two deadlines to apply for financial aid: May 1st and July 1st. These deadlines are tied to the program application deadlines. Applications are pooled and reviewed following each deadline. Only complete applications will be considered. A final decision will be made within 10 working days (2 weeks) following a candidate’s acceptance into the program.
- Send your application for financial aid via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All complete applications will be considered by the Scholarship Committee after the submission deadlines of May 1st and July 1st provided that the candidate has been accepted into the program.
- The Scholarship Committee will review all eligible applications and make a unanimous decision whether or not to grant financial aid.
- If further evaluation is needed to make a decision the Scholarship Committee may request a meeting with the candidate to defend their application.
- The final decision is communicated by the Scholarship Committee internally to the Admissions and Finance team.
- The Admissions team communicates the final decision to the candidate via email.
- A contract stipulating the amount and terms of agreement must be signed by the candidate, Director of Scholarships and Philanthropy, and the Program Director. This can be done within the first week of the student’s arrival on campus.
University of Houston:
Texas residents may be eligible for a 30% discount on University of Houston tuition fees.