To join our Master Class in Culinary Arts, you must have successfully completed a post-secondary program (Diploma, associate degree, Bachelors, etc.) or justify of equivalent relevant work experience.
The EHL Master Class in Culinary Arts courses are taught in English. An appropriate level of understanding is therefore required.
- A thorough command of English: Past 3 consecutive years of education or professional experience in English
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)—minimum paper-based test score 550 points and minimum computer-based test score 213 points
- New Internet-based TOEFL (iBT)—minimum 80 points
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate in English, minimum grade C
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System), academic module—minimum band score 6.0
The program does not require but encourages at least 6 months of full-time work experience in the hospitality industry.