Career Development Loans for British students and UK residents

Career Development Loans (CDLs) are warranted by the Learning and Skills Council (LSC) in the UK. These loans help British students and their families cover the cost of their education abroad.
Eligible students must be British citizens or permanent residents of the UK. Loan amounts will not exceed £8,000. They are granted by participating banks to fund up to 2 years of learning plus up to 1 year of practical work experience when included in the curriculum.

Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne has been approved by the LSC to participate in the CDL program.

For further information or advice call the CDL information line on +44-800-585-505 - or go to the CDL website.

To proceed with your application you will have to enter EHL's CDL Learning Provider Number: 12452

Back to Top