Canadian student loans
The Canadian government offers loans to students from Canadian provinces and territories who intend to study in an hospitality management degree program at EHL, as long as they can demonstrate financial need. For further information, please visit Canada's student loans website.

Please note that the Canadian government can cover up to 60 percent of a student's financial needs; the remaining costs may be covered by provincial or territorial governments. Do not hesitate to contact EHL's Financial Aid office should you need assistance in submitting a formal application to your local government.

When filling out Canadian student loan forms, please note that EHL's Educational Institution code is QPAH.

In British Columbia, EHL has been designated as an eligible institution for student loans. Students from this province can directly submit an online loan application on the StudentAid BC website.


Back to Top