Studying in the French section
To study in the French section of our Bachelor degree in hospitality management:
You must provide one of the following documents:
- School transcripts or a certificate showing that for the last six years of your secondary education you studied in a school where French was the main language of instruction.
- DSLCF (Diplôme Supérieur Langue et Culture Françaises)
- DALF (Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française), grade C1
You must provide one of the following English certificates:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) - new Internet-based TOEFL (iBT) minimum 80 points OR paper-based test minimum score 550 points OR computer-based test minimum score 213 points.
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate in English, minimum grade C.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System), academic module - minimum band score 6.0.
OR have achieved the below grades in one of the following curricula:
- IB English A (HL or SL) with a minimum grade of 4 or IB English B (HL) with a minimum grade of 4 or IB English B (SL) with a minimum grade of 5.
- A-levels with English Literature Language : Minimum C.
- Bac option Internationale, Maturité Bilingue, Bac Européen : Minimum 3 Subjects in English (including English). To find out about the minimum scores required, please contact email@example.com