Studying in the English section
To study in the English section of our Bachelor degree in hospitality management:
You must provide one of the following documents:
- A certificate showing that for the last six years of your secondary education you studied in a school where English was the main language of instruction.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) new Internet-based TOEFL (iBT) - minimum 100 points or paper-based test minimum score 600 points or computer-based test minimum score 250 points.
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate in English, minimum grade B.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System), academic module - minimum band score 7.0.
- IB English A (HL or SL) with a minimum grade of 4 or IB English B (HL) with a minimum grade of 5 or IB English B (SL) with a minimum grade of 6.
- A-levels with English Literature Language : Minimum B.
- Bac option Internationale, Maturité Bilingue, Bac Européen : Minimum 3 Subjects in English (including English). To find out more about the minimum scores required, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your second language may be your native language or another language of your choice, other than English. Should you choose another language, you must be able to demonstrate that you have studied it for at least three years.
Although not compulsory, some knowledge of French is recommended to get the most out of your time at EHL. In the preparatory year, all students in the English section take French lessons.