Lausanne, 15 July 2016 – Two ceremonies held at EHL celebrated the graduation of 319 graduates of the Bachelor of Science HES-SO in International Hospitality Management.
During two separate ceremonies, on 14 July and 15 July 2016, 319 students, among which 184 were enrolled in the English section and 135 in the French section, received their diplomas after four years of study within the EHL Bachelor program.
These students reached the end of a curriculum rooted in excellence, and they now join the powerful EHL Alumni Network, members of which currently hold key international management positions in hospitality and service. The quality of the admissions process, faculty and unique educational model – a balance between practical and academic teachning – are the key to EHL’s success since its creation in 1893.
The following students shined through their performance and achievements during their studies at EHL.
- Valedictorian: Panna Judit Balla (Hungary)
- 2nd best student: Michael Simon Staub (Switzerland)
- 3rd best student: Kelly Hoffmann (Germany)
- Valedictorian: Aude Battisti (Switzerland)
- 2nd best student: Nina Chanteau (France)
- 3rd best student: Arthur Vigier (France)
- EHL Spirit Award: Fabian Carl Tiefenbacher (Switzerland), Mathilde Baroin (France)
- Best Project Award: Panna Judit Balla (Hungary), Kelly Hoffmann (Germany), Declan Power (United Kingdom and Switzerland)
- Student Council Award: Michael Simon Staub (Switzerland)
- HES-SO Award: Panna Judit Balla (Hungary)
The awards for the 2016 graduating class were donated by: Banque Cantonale Vaudoise, Baume et Mercier, Burberry, Christofle, EHMA - European Hotel Manager’s Association, Guillard, HES-SO, Hotellerie Suisse, Intercontinental Paris Le Grand, Laurent Perrier, Naef, TGV Lyria