The graduation ceremony for the Executive MBA in Hospitality Administration (EMBA) took place on 30 August 2016 on the EHL campus. 15 graduating students received their diplomas as well as prestigious academic prizes awarded during the event.
The EMBA in Hospitality Administration is a full-time, 12-month program taught in English at EHL. Highly personalized, it attracts experienced professionals from diverse backgrounds, all driven by a desire for change and success in the hospitality sector.
Among the graduating class, the following students shined through their achievements and received awards:
- Valedictorian: Adeline Grillet (France)
- 2nd best student: Constance Alicia Haydock (USA)
- 3rd best student: Yulia Mitina (Russia)
- Most Promising Student in Finance: Constance Alicia Haydock (USA)
- Best Capstone: Adeline Grillet (France), Daniel Bendett (USA), Armandina Maria de Araújo Machado (Portugal), Yulia Mitina (Russia)