Discover our MBA in hospitality

  1. With  80%  of  the  program  taught  by  distance  learning,  you can earn your MBA in Hospitality without leaving your job. The remaining 20% of the program is taught on-site, either at the EHL campus or in a global location allowing you to meet and network with industry peers.

    Designed to accommodate busy hospitality professionals, our MBA in Hospitality offers outstanding academics combined with industry expertise, for immediately applicable know-how.
    The program is composed of four distance learning modules, two on-site modules and a final MBA project, it is designed to be completed in an average of 18 months.

    This program is provided in English only.

Do you want to delete this metablock?

Are you sure ?

Back to Top