In most cases you do not need to pass a university entrance exam. It depends on the educational system in which you studied and your high school diploma.

Some countries do not require an SAT exam for admission to a university (e.g. United Kingdom, France). In this case, you do not need to pass an SAT exam. Other countries (e.g. Spain, China, Korea) do require university entrance examinations for students entering universities in these countries. In this case, you need to provide proof that you have successfully passed these national exams.

Candidates who have obtained an international high school qualification such as the International Baccalaureate are not required to pass an SAT exam.

In some cases, EHL accepts other qualifications for admission to EHL in lieu of an entrance exam, such as satisfactory SAT 1 or AP scores or successful completion of one year of studies at a recognized university. These exceptions are treated on a case-by-case basis.

Back to Top