No, except for students who are applying for university admissions on the basis of an American High School Diploma, and for students enrolled in the local Chinese, Korean and Japanese educational systems but have not taken the respective university entry examinations. A minimum of 500 points per section is required.

For foreign students presenting an SAT score, we take into account the fact that the examinations were taken in a foreign language. Verbal test results which are inferior to those presented by genuine native speakers may be supplemented by excellent TOEFL scores.

Back to Top