Here are the requirements for admission into our Master of Science program in global hospitality business.
- Recognized bachelor's degree in hospitality or tourism*
- Good to excellent overall academic record
*Degrees in other relevant fields, such as business management, with professional experience in hospitality or customer-facing functions, may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Work experience in the hospitality or tourism industry (at least one year of experience preferred)
English language requirements (if you are not a native English speaker)
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language score of at least 100
- International English Language Testing System score: Band 7.0 or better
- Visa, if required
- Adherence to the rules and regulations of each campus (for example, dress code)